Endoscopic Spine Surgery
Endoscopic Spine Surgery is the safe and effective alternative to the all types of open back surgery that often invoke fear in patients.
One major advantage of endoscopic spine surgery is unlike the conventional spine surgeries, Transformational Endoscopic Spine Surgery is performed under local anesthesia with the patient completely conscious and awake and aware during the entire procedure communicating with the operating surgeon. This ensures safety during the procedure and neurological injuries are very rare.
Transformational endoscopic spine surgery avoids long hospitalization something that worries many patients, particularly those with young families, demanding lives and jobs. A shorter recovery period after a procedure reduces the costs associated with surgery as patients avoid excessive hospital bills. The shorter recovery period also means that patients are better able to engage in physical activity to restore and maintain general health.
Advantages of Transformational Endoscopic Spine Surgery
• Minimal Stitches and Minimal Scar
• No General / Spinal Anesthesia
• Minimal blood loss
• One Day Hospital Stay
• Safe & Effective
• Predictable outcome & Cost
• Minimum or no collateral damage to other structures i.e. Muscle and tissue are dilated rather than being cut when accessing the disc.
• Return back to work much earlier than conventional spine surgery